Image via Wikipedia (doesn't he look like a smug bastard in this photo?)
We went hiking at Tubb’s Hill in Coeur d’Alene today and I tooks some pictures that I will post this week.
On our way home from Coeur d’Alene we noticed that there were A LOT of police hanging around. And then we realized that Dick Cheney is in town visiting. In fact, we think his motorcade was traveling the opposite direction from us on the freeway. I think they closed the freeway going east while he was driving to his destination from the airport. We saw (probably) the entire police force driving around some sort of SUV. As it drive by Raf gave Cheney the devil horn handsign. Fun times.
Karma tagged me for this one a long time ago and I almost forgot about it, what with all of the emotional house-hunting and all. It had to do with the day of the month, and at the time it was April 6th. But since I’m too lazy to think of 17 things, I am going to keep it at six.
- Six minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally? My favorite thing to do when I have a few extra minutes to myself is knit. Or read.
- Six bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it? Hmmm. Maybe a nice Chai Latte from Nordtrom Cafe or Starbucks, and a magazine.
- Six items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn’t thought of already? 1) I’m sure, if I went through my closets, I could part with lots of clothes. 2) My living room chairs. I want new ones. I would be willing to sit on the floor until that happened. But why not just keep them until I get new ones? 3) My hairdryer. I don’t have an electrical outlet in my bathroom so what’s the point? 4) My kitchen chairs. Again, want new ones. 5) Probably a lot of books that I’ve already read that are gathering dust on my bookshelves. 6) My Oreck vacuum cleaner. The most worthless piece of crap I have ever bought. Every time I vacuum with it I get pissed.
- Six items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house? 1) My Ipod 2) My camera 3) My computer 4) My Washing machine 5) my dryer 6) my husband (actually, he should be listed first 🙂 )
- Six words you love? I don’t think I can top Karma’s answser, so I will just leave it at that.
Dianne tagged me for a meme!
- I think I have S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder). I get hella depressed if I don’t see the sun. I’m having a serious hard time living here in Spokane because IT’S BEEN SO F-ING CLOUDY AND GRAY.
- I suffer from bouts of depression (can you tell?).
- I am a big fan of punk rock music, but you would probably never guess that if you saw me in person because I’m not the kind of person who is all inked up with tatoos or goth or whatever.
- I hate the taste of licorice.
- I hate this song. I think if I saw the singer in person I would deck him. I can’t help it. I think it’s because the local radio station played it so much that I just began to hate it. Plus I’m not a huge fan of light-rock. I like my music to have more of an edge to it.
- I still want to learn how to play the electric guitar.
There you go…I don’t know who to tag, so if you feel like going for it, your tagged!