Is it friday already? I’ve got my glass of wine in hand. Let’s do this.
- Forever Yellow Skies. The Cranberries. To the faithful departed.
Why am I slightly embarrased that I have The Cranberries on my iPod? I do actually like them. I haven’t heard this song in awhile.
- Story of a lonely guy. Blink-182. Take off your pants and jacket.
I really like Blink-182. I don’t know why. It’s adolecent music. But I can’t help it.
- Smells Like Teen Spirit. Nirvana. Nevermind.
May Kurt Cobain be resting in peace.
- Stand. Blues Traveler. Four.
Never really a huge fan of Blues Traveler. I don’t think I’ve ever listened to this album the whole way through.
- I don’t know you. Annie Ross and the low note quintet. Short Cuts Soundtrack.
Have you seen the movie, Short Cuts? It’s one of my favorite movies. Directed by Robert Altman. R.I.P. Mr. Altman.
- In Tennessee. The George W. Bush Singers. Songs in the key of W.
Thank you George W. Bush Singers! I needed a good chuckle.
- Two Swords. The English Beat. I just can’t stop it.
Why do I always get some English Beat song when I do one of these FR10s? I only have this one album from them. My iPod must like them
- Constant Sorrow. Soggy Bottom Boys. O Brother where art thou.
Another one of my favorite movies.
- Oh good grief. Vince Guaraldi trio. A boy named Charlie Brown.
- Rush. Big Audio Dynamite II (?). So I married an Axe Murderer Sountrack.
There was a B.A.D. II?