Dammit! I’m sick of letting this blog go. I love this blog. I don’t want it to fall into obscurity! So to give myself a jump start I am going to do a Meme that was posted on Cathi’s blog, even though she didn’t tag me :). Here it goes:
The game is SCATTERGORIES, and it’s harder than it looks!
Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have fun!
Your Name: Moni
1. Famous Singer/Band: Marilyn Manson
2. 4 letter word: Moon
3. Street: Monroe (it’s a street here in Spokane)
4. Color: Maroon
5. Gifts/Presents: Movie
6. Vehicle: Motorcar
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Magnets (dude. It took me FOREVER to think of that. Duh!)
8. Boy Name: Melvin
9. Girl Name: Mary
10. Movie Title: (The) Matrix
11. Drink: Margarita
12. Occupation: Movie theater ticket taker.
13. Celebrity: Marlon Brando
15. U.S. City: Menlo Park, CA. (It took me forever to think of this one, too AND I LIVED THERE FOR FOUR YEARS)
16. Pro Sports Teams: Totally can’t come up with anything. I don’t watch sports.
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: late? I’m never late 😉
19. Something You Throw Away: Magazines
20. Things You Shout: Motherfucker!
21. Cartoon Character: Mrs. Crabapple
So there you go. I won’t tag anyone, but if you want to do it go for it!