This was posted on Dianne’s blog so I thought I’d play along too!
1. Do you like blue cheese?
2. Have you ever been to Yellowstone Park?
No, and it is actually quite close to where I live now. I really should go!
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What are your favorite songs?
At the moment they are:
- Pork and Beans –Weezer
- Greatest Man that Ever Lived – Weezer
- I will possess your heart – Death Cab for Cutie
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
yes. I don’t like going to the doctor.
6. What do you think about hot dogs?
Vegetarian only. And they are best when cooked over a campfire.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
“Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.” I don’t recall the exact name. Is it “The Christmas song?”
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, about 15 at the most. And the girl kind.
10. What was the name of your first pet?
Twiggy. She was a scrunchy-faced pekingese. I remember her being slightly grouchy. But still cute.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Like Dianne, my engagement ring and wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby?
It’s a toss-up between knitting and photography.
13. Favorite trait of spouse?
Sense of humor.
14. Do you have ADD?
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself?
I am easily irritated.
16. What’s your middle name?
Laura. Named after my Great-Grandmother Laura Boucher.
17. Name 3 thoughts you are thinking at this exact moment?
1. I need to get my eyes checked
2. I need to come up with something that I’m thinking about
3. I am so uncreative.
18. What did you buy yesterday?
19. Favorite vegetable?
20. Current worry right now?
Like Dianne, my greatest worry is rising costs.
21. Current dislike right now?
22. Favorite place to be?
23, What did you do to bring in the New Year?
I think Raf woke up me up and kissed me. But I was half asleep 😛
24. Name three people who will complete this?
I don’t know…
25. Believe in God?
I think so.
26. Do you have an unusual skill?
I really don’t think I do. I have skills, but nothing unusual.
27. What shirt are you wearing?
A vest that I knitted (that I will show you in a few days!)
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don’t believe I ever have so I don’t know.
29. Can you whistle?
30. Favorite color?
31. Would you be a pirate?
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing in the shower but suddenly I think that is a good idea! I may try it tomorrow.
33. Favorite girl’s name?
34. Favorite boy’s name?
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
36. What made you laugh last?
Something my co-worker said earlier.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
39. Who is your loudest friend?
I can’t think of anyone in particular…
40. Do you like where you live?
41. How many TVs do you have?
42. How many dogs do you own?
43. What would you do if you hit a deer while driving?
Cry, and then call someone to help me.
44. What is your favorite book?
46. Favorite Sports Team?
I am so not into sports. I don’t know how I can be a part of this family and say this (because I’m related to a bunch of sports nuts) but there it is.
47. What were you doing at 12 a.m. this morning?
48. What was the first thing that you thought of when you woke up this morning?
my knitting project
49. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Bob Marley’s “Every little thing’s gonna be alright.”
50. Does someone have a crush on you?
Fun! I love doing these little memes. And I love reading them, too.