- Read (1 hour every day)
- Practice ukulele (go through that Bluegrass Ukulele book I bought 3 years ago)
- Draw (go through the “Drawing on the Right Side Of The Brain” workbook I bought 4 months ago)
- Knit (Already doing – in the morning with coffee)
- Photography (of course)
- Running/yoga (alternate days)
- Meditate (20 minutes everyday)
Can I do it? Can I fit all of this into my life? These are the things that I feel like will feed my soul. These are the things that my soul yearns for. I need to figure out how to do all of these things. Or am I being unrealistic? to work full time and do all of these things?