Feeling kind of blue after writing my last post, so I thought I would listen to music to cheer me up a bit. Then I realized that it’s Friday and I havn’t done an FR10 in awhile. Why not hit “play” and see what comes my way?
- Two little blackbirds. Pamela Conn Beall. Wee Sing Children’s songs and fingerplays.
Oh my. this is embarrasing, isn’t it? Yes, I have Wee Sing on my iPod. Give me a break. I’m a children’s librarian now!
- The feeling’s gone. The Apollinaires. The 2 tone collection.
I can honestly say that I have never heard this song before in my life. Kind of catchy, though.
- Why didn’t you call me? Macy Gray. On how life is.
This song makes me want to tap my toes and sing along. I like it. Haven’t heard it in a long time. reminds me of when I went to school at UCSC.
- Jackass. Green day. Warning.
I loves me a little Green day.
- Goin Campin. Wee Sing in the car.
yeah yeah. I know. Another Wee sing song.
- Heaven Sent. INXS. INXS Greatest hits.
For some reason, I got this urge to listen to INXS around the time we moved up here. So I downloaded this album from iTunes. I listened to it over and over on the drive up here.
- Love Machine. The Miracles. Billboard top hits 1976.
I chuckle whenever I hear a song from this album. Or set of albums. We have a set of Billboard hits from the seventies. There are some really sucky songs from the seventies, you know?
- Hollywood. Cranberries. To the faithful departed.
- Trip through your wires. U2. The Joshua Tree.
- Flipside. Everything but the Girl. Walking Wounded.
That was fun. Hopefully I will remember to do this again next week.