I kind of had a not-the-best kind of day. So I thought, to cheer me up, I thought I’d pour myself a glass of wine and and do a Friday Random 10.
If you don’t know already, you put your mp3 player on random and blog the first 10 songs that come up. So here we go…
- Snapshots 3. Roni Size. Touching Down.
- I will always. Cranberries. Everybody Else is doing it, why can’t we?
I don’t especially love the Cranberries, or anything. I might have really liked them in the nineties. They aren’t horrible or anything, but I seem to keep getting a song from them in my FR10s.
- Death or Glory. The Clash. London Calling.
Oh yeah. That’s what I’m talkin about…I love the Clash.
- What’s my age again? Blink 182. Enema of the state.
- Hells Bells. AC/DC. Back in black.
- Passive Manipulation. The White Stripes. Get Behind me Satan.
- We only come out at night. Smashing Pumpkins. Mellon Collie and the infinite sadness.
- Hollaback Girl. Gwen Stefani.Love, Angel, Music, Baby.
- 5 years. Bjork. Homogenic.
- Blister in the sun. Violent Femmes. Add it up.