If you want to play, put your mp3 player or iTunes player on random and blog the first 10 songs.
Here we go:
- Red Hill Mining Town. U2. The Joshua Tree.
A song from my High School years. Reminds me that I need to tell you about the new turntable I recently inherited.
- For what it’s worth. Willie Nelson. Stars and Guitars.
I LOVE WILLIE NELSON.
- Basket Case. Green Day. Dookie.
Old Green Day. Killer.
- In Limbo. Radiohead. KidA.
Kid A had to be one of the most brilliant albums of all time. Just sit by yourself and listen to this album sometime. Do nothing else but listen to it. You will see what I am talking about.
- Love that never dies. The Byrds. 20 Essential Tracks.
I like the Byrds, I suppose. This song is kind of bland, though.
- Emenius Sleepus. Green Day. Dookie.
Another old Green Day song? Killer.
- Tales of Brave Ulysses. Cream. The very best of Cream.
Hmm. It seems we are either on an old Green Day theme or an old hippie theme tonight.
- Fashion. David Bowie.
No album cover for this one. Great song, though! I remember this video on Mtv when I was in Junior High. “We are the goon squad and we’re coming to town. Beep beep!” How could you not love these lyrics?
- One Love. Bob Marley. Legend.
This is one of my all-time favorite songs. I can’t help but sing along.
- Red Temple Prayer (Two headed dog). Roky Erickson and the Bleibalien. Songs of the Seventies: Punk and New WAve.
No album image for this one, either. I don’t believe I’ve ever heard this song.
that was fun! now it’s time to go eat leftever turkey. Have a great evening!