My iPod dug pretty deep into the archives today.
1. Black Celebration by Depeche Mode. I think the last time I heard this song was 20 years ago when I lived in New York. It reminds me of my best friend at the time, Jeme. She loved this song. I didn’t know it was on my iPod.
god she is so insane.
3. 24 hour Party People by Happy Mondays. This song sort of sucks. I kind of like Happy Mondays, too. Again, I have no idea why this is on my iPod…
4. Hateful. The Clash. Yes! Always love hearing The Clash. Great song, too!!
5. Leper Messiah. Metallica. I have very eclectic taste in music. ( I LOVE Metallica.)
6. I’m Never Bored. The Walkmen. The lead singer of this band has a terribly whiny voice. It makes me want to punch him in the face.
7. The Only Daddy That Will Walk The Line. Willie Nelson. By the time I finished typing this the song was over.
I can’t find the recording that I listen to on my iPod on Youtube. The one I have is from the album, “Willie and Family Live.” Here’s a different one:
8. Roadblock. Rancid. Yep. Eclectic. That’s me.
9. Redundant. Green Day. I don’t like these guys as much as I used to.
10. The Devil Went Down To Georgia. Oh goodness. This song makes me giggle. A devil in a fiddle duel. Ha!