It’s been awhile since I’ve remembered to do a FR10. And for lack of anything else to post right now (life is kind of boring at the moment), and because I feel like listening to music, why not do one right now?
Beer? check (I don’t know why FR10 requires a beer, but whatever).
Let’s do this.
- Island girl. Elton John.
Music from this period of the 70s is really kind of dull. Why is that?
- Different Names for the same thing. Death Cab for Cutie. Plans.
I *love* this song. Sigh. Have you seen the DVD Album of Plans, it’s called Directions. The video for this song is so adorable.
- No One Else. Weezer. Weezer (the blue album)
- Big Deal. Everything but the girl. Walking Wounded.
- Dollars and Cents. Radiohead. Amnesiac.
- Oh Suzanna. Warren Malone.
I don’t have an album cover for this one. I found this as a free download on a website. It’s Bluegrass. And I love it.
- A Punch up at a wedding (No No No No No No No). Radiohead. Hail to the thief.
Mr. iPod likes Radiohead tonight. I’ve never actually listened to this whole album. I think I need to because this is a great song! Good one to listen to when you’ve been drinking. Like all Radiohead songs.
- Evenflow. Pearl Jam. Evenflow.
My iPod says this is on the album, Evenflow, but I can’t find it on Amazon so I can add a little album cover picture.
- Next Exit. Interpol. Antics.
I love this song. It’s kind of funny. You have to hear it to understand. Or maybe I just have a unique sense of humor.
- Intergalactic. Beastie Boys.
I don’t know what album this is on because it was downloaded from Napster. Remember Napster? I love anything by the Beastie Boys. Not a bad way to end this edition of FR10.