The weekly photo challenge is reflections. I am practically obsessed with this as a photography subject and have explored reflections in my photography for many years. Here is one that I took in January of 2008 in Spokane, WA when I still lived there. I love this photo because of the distortion of the clock tower’s reflection. This was taken when I was very unhappy. I am not a winter/snow person and, as you can see, we were deep in the dead of winter at that time (and we hadn’t even experienced the “Storm of the Century” yet). I was very unhappy living in Spokane and wanted desperately to move. The distortion of the tower reflected the feelings I had inside of me at the time.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (mdcphotographs.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (mtlawleyshire.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (belgradestreets.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge; Reflections (looneyatoms.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections (theunwittingtraveller.com)