Yesterday, during a bout of procrastination, I found myself changing my blog theme. Here is how that went:
- Gets email from WordPress: “your domain ‘Transatlanticpinswap.com’ will automatically renew in 1 month.”
- Me: “Oh! That doesn’t even exist anymore. I need to cancel that.
- Goes to cancel transaction. Notices other WordPress things I’ve purchased in the past, including a theme that I bought for $75 in 2011 that I don’t use anymore.
- Me: “Why am I not using this theme? This is is a nice looking theme!”
- Activates theme. Realizes why I stopped using theme.
- Looks at other themes.
- Finds one that uses the portfolio custom template-y thing. Activates it.
- Spends day figuring out how to use the portfolio thingy.
So yeah. I made a little section that features some highlights of my creative life. I’ll add to it little by little. You can find it here. This month, since it is National Poetry Month, I will add new poems to my portfolio thingy everyday. My feed will not update but if you follow me on Twitter or we are FB friends, you might be notified of the update.
Yay for new, shiny, bloggy things!